We had the pleasure of sharing an evening with Michele Howe. She shared with us her journey as a survivor of throat and neck cancer and how this experience prompted her to turn inward and look more closely on the many ways she could heal–apart from modern medicine.
Michele dove into a mindfulness practice and highlighted some of the things that worked for her, as well as shared her programs and books which can help others on this path.
She walked us through what she calls “doorways” to thrive:
- Posture: Be aware of your posture. Simply sitting up straight can change your mood/outlook.
- Breathing: Shallow breath is connected to anxiety. Breathe in deeply and exhale loudly to release.
- Step into Moon Flow: Pay attention to the cycles of the moon. These can provide optimal times for manifesting. (We have covered this at length in our group!)
- Hoʻoponopono: Hawaiian prayer linked to increased abundance. I thank you. I love you. I forgive you. I’m sorry.
- Set “sacred” containers: When you enter a space, say “I am here to…” and set your intentions before entering. Tell yourself you are surrounded by positive light.
If you would like to find out more or schedule a session, check out her website: Michele Howe
You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org